Shop Just Wish

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blueberry Pie!



I had never tasted blueberry pie. I know, this is shocking news knowing how much I love pastries and every sweet thing, and especially my addiction to any kind of cake! How could I have passed up this scrumptious dessert all these years? I always passed it over for the familiar apple pie, chocolate pie, or (wait for it....) cake, of course. I truely have been missing a great thing my entire life. Thank you, Curt, for opening my eyes...and my taste buds. Your fabulous baking has, once again, changed my life.

In addition to eating blueberry pie for the first time ever, I had the privilege of tasting the blueberries coated in all the amazing yummy-ness before they were baked in that delicious pie. It was like heaven in my mouth. The lemon was an unexpected surprise. Yum!

My pie eating adventure was just another awesome experience during this visit in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment