Shop Just Wish

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Shoe Tree Spring 2010

I took the boyz and the dogs up north yesterday. It was a beautiful day for a drive. I couldn't resist taking another pic of the shoe tree. I like it. I noticed a tree with cds and/or dvds hung all over it in the same town. The sun reflected off the discs so it appeared as though weird CHRISTmas lights were on the tree. I didn't see it in time to stop and take a picture and didn't feel like turning around. Maybe next time. I will go back up north and pick the boyz up tomorrow. I really missed them tonight and can't wait to see them.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment