Shop Just Wish

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

No automatic alt text available.
*Brief Update*
I am keeping it simple today, friends - tomorrow morning this stent in my left kidney and the source of a lot of physical pain is scheduled to be removed. Finally.
No, I'm not looking forward to the procedure. No anesthesia, no nothing, just go in the most obvious way and yank it out. Apparently that's how it's done, so time to bite the bullet and just get this over with.
The doctor says the procedure is fast and will be over quickly. Let's hope so. The way it is placed has been surprisingly painful and that was unexpected. But the kidney stones originally causing a lot of problems have been vaporized and are gone. I'm thankful for that.
Now, just this procedure and I can get back to the full-time job of fighting my cancer and taking care of myself again. FINALLY.
I will post an update for you tomorrow assuming all goes well and I should be feeling better by tomorrow afternoon.
To all the many, beautiful people who have been following this journey with my family and I, we thank God for your efforts and wish the best for you! Your efforts to be so supportive and loving has made all the difference in the world!
We could never have made it this far without you... and we thank Heavenly Father every day for the many prayers and thoughts and well wishes that continue to rain down upon us. You are INCREDIBLE and we love you! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment