Shop Just Wish

Saturday, January 20, 2018

No Pain! *Jeff's Saturday Update*

*Saturday Update*

Mark this moment down right now, this very instant - and listen to what I am saying... this is BIG.

Saturday, January 20th, 2018 @ 1:24 pm

My pain level right now is ZERO.

For the first time in many months, for whatever reason, I am feeling NO PAIN IN MY BODY ANYWHERE.

I don't know how long this will last - minutes, hours, maybe the rest of this day - but folks, I am not feeling any pain at all and I honestly cannot remember when that last happened or what it felt like.

This is an amazing moment and I am sharing it with every single one of you! You are magnificent and I am so grateful to have all of you on this journey with me.

The last few days have been good ones and no matter what may or may not lie ahead for me, I will cherish this moment with happy tears and all the gratitude I can muster!

All of you are INCREDIBLE and AMAZING and I love all of you... thank you, everyone, and let's hope and pray that more of these days are on their way.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment