Shop Just Wish

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jeff Health Update

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

*Important Health Update*

I am out of surgery and recovery, and the Doc was able to get both stones out of my kidney! I have another replacement stent to stay in place for a week or so because of the trauma associated with the laser procedure inside my kidney, but the source of all the additional pain is finally gone!

Doc said things went well and I'll head back in a week or so to get the new stent out. The pain is already diminishing and if necessary, I have a danged pharmacy worth of pain meds to deal with anything it might throw at me. I survived the worst of it and can now get back to the business of kicking cancer's butt!
__________

*Edit*: Found out they will be leaving the new stent in until the 17th - yikes. But
, the good news is that everything in my left kidney is all cleaned up and I should have no further issues with that anymore! I am going to focus on the positive side of this thing no matter what! No looking backwards, only forward!❤️
___________

I want to thank all of you for standing by my side through all of the craziness these past few weeks - you are AMAZING and I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life. I couldn't do it without you!

I just got back home and will post again soon after resting up, taking a nap, and letting all the meds kick in and do their thing. In the meantime, I want to wish all of you a fantastic New Year and pray for your happiness, success, and the best year of your life! You literally rock my world and I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment